Since I become a diving professional back in 2007, I have been insured with DAN. Dan Europe not only covers you for diving accidents, but offers a package that includes liability insurance for professionals, diving insurance for your students and a 90 days non-diving medical emergencies and travel assistance abroad.
In addition to a good insurance covering personal accidents and travel, as a dive pro you want to protect your professional activity with liability insurance. Even minor mishaps can result in large financial burdens. Whether facing a legitimate claim or dealing with a lawsuit that ultimately finds you not liable, this coverage can offer benefits to everyone involved.
All Pro Plans are designed to cover you should the unforeseen happen, during recreational or professional diving - be it SCUBA, freediving, technical or rebreather diving - everywhere in the world.There are three different Pro Plans on offer (Bronze, Silver, Gold). All of them include €4,000,000 professional liability cover and legal defense. Extent of other benefits depends on the plan you choose.
- Alarm Centre and management of medical emergencies 24/7
- Worldwide emergency medical treatment, including hyperbaric therapy and hospitalisation
- Emergency medical evacuation, including air ambulance
- Death or permanent disability
- Medical cover for non-diving accidents and unexpected illnesses abroad
- Annual DAN Membership
- Dive accident medical cover for students attending first-level courses
- Access to DAN’s Alarm Center